Dastak Times was started in an effort to create a new forum for writers and artists, readers and viewers to explore together the long-term trends impacting our world today. DastakTimes, a complete News Magazine since January 2006 in India published from Lucknow. The Magazine deals with Political, Social, Cultural and other issues of General Interest with Pan India presence across Delhi NCR, U.P., Uttarakhand, Jharkhand, Bihar, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Assam & Maharashtra etc.
- Magazines are read by an increasing number of consumers in India.
- Magazines cannot be muted when the ads come on.
- Readers do not switch to another magazine when they come across an ad.
- Magazines are kept and re-read and passed on to family and friends.
- Magazine readers are qualified before they even open the first page. This is particularly true in niche titles.
The Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
Dastak Times gives assistance to typhoon and other calamity victims with food and clothing to Nepal Victims, as well as, conducts fund drives in cash, food, clothing etc., which are also turned over to them.
The Company continued with its association in inspiring the youth with its annual competition. It continued with project, an on-the-spot drawing competition for amateur artists. It also organized Journalism Forum to reacquaint the young generation with the importance of reading print media. All these projects are directed to promote creativity and artistic aptitude of the young and the not so young with hidden talents.